I have been involved in the Health and Wellness field for over 20 years. A newfound passion to achieve my own best possible health over two decades ago led me to try running. I fell in love with the sport and have been hooked ever since. This path naturally led to continued education and a career as a Physical Therapist Assistant. Over the past decade, that passion has evolved into inspiring and helping others as an Endurance Coach, as well as chasing some big athletic goals of my own and venturing into the world of Ultrarunning.
Along the way, however, I struggled with some health challenges, including chronic digestive issues, widespread joint pain, and adrenal fatigue. These struggles inspired me to rethink the traditional nutritional protocols and immerse myself in learning as much as I possibly could about how to heal myself from the inside out NATURALLY, so I could be and FEEL my healthiest, have enough energy to meet the demands of my athletic goals and a busy life, and especially be there 100% for my family.
Ultimately, this journey has brought me to where I am today, as a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Certified Life Coach, and Lydiard Level II Certified Marathon Coach, and I couldn’t be happier or more passionate about what I do.
In addition to my passion for health, vitality, and helping others achieve their goals, I am passionate about my family. I am so proud to be sharing this journey of life with my husband of almost 25 years, Doug, who has been my biggest supporter through it all! We have a
What do I do? I’m so glad you asked. I know the challenges; I live them. I have learned strategies to achieve my BEST health and energy, making it work and stick in the context of a busy and demanding life.
- I offer busy, exhausted moms & athletes nutrition and lifestyle support, so they can find infinite energy to meet the demands of their life, while feeling vibrant & energetic vs drained & depleted.
- Clients come to me with athletic goals, weight loss goals, energy goals, stress management goals, to name a few. I help clients become the healthiest possible version of themselves, so that they can accomplish whatever goals they set and handle the challenges of life with more focus, clarity, and energy than ever before.
- I offer nutritional support, but with the understanding that there is no one protocol that is right for everyone. I work with clients to help them tune into their body’s own innate wisdom regarding the foods that provide them with the most energy, as well as those that rob them of energy!
- I offer lifestyle support, with the understanding that HOW we eat and WHO we are being when we eat are just as important, if not more so, than WHAT we eat.
- I practice a holistic, non-judgemental approach to health and wellness, by guiding clients at their own pace, creating small, sustainable, lasting habit change to create big shifts in health and energy.
- I offer run coaching to athletes of ALL abilities, whether your goal is a 5k or a 50k! I emphasize performance-based, heart-rate training, integrating a more holistic approach, with the understanding that our running is not exclusive of and is greatly affected by ALL areas of our life. My goal is to inspire and foster a life-long love of running and a relationship that continues for years to come.
These are philosophies I practice every day, and they have led to more energy and greater health than I ever thought possible. I have achieved athletic goals, at the age of 50, that I never would have dreamed possible 20 years ago. I am more mindful, present, and grateful as well.
I consider myself a lifelong learner, a perpetual student, and in that spirit, I continue my mastery training through Health Coach Institute to become certified in Transformational Coaching Method. I believe ultimate health is a journey, not a destination, and I believe my own growth, experience, and training will
This life and our health are a journey, not a destination.
How can I support you? Please leave me a message and let me know…
To Infinite Health and Energy!