PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR OUR NEXT GROUP CHALLENGE!
IS IT TIME FOR A RESET?
- Do you get bloated after eating?
- Do you tend to gain weight around your belly?
- Do you have extra pounds that won’t come off with diet and exercise?
- Do you feel lethargic during the day?
- Do you have cravings for sugar or starchy foods?
- Do you experience mood swings, foggy brain, or have difficulty focusing?
- Do you have allergies, achiness, or stiff joints?
- Are you ready to feel refreshed for warmer weather?
These are all symptoms of toxic overload in our bodies!
In our world today, toxic chemicals can easily find their way into our bodies through the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink.
Add to that a season full of indulgences, dining out, and overcommitment, and we can really begin to feel sluggish, heavy, and overall not our best.
Through a nutritional reset, we can effectively support our body’s own natural detoxification processes and begin to eliminate many of these toxic symptoms, creating greater energy and vitality! This is also a great opportunity to identify foods that may be creating toxic symptoms in your body without you realizing it.
This simple, yet effective approach is designed to help your body operate at its highest potential by switching on your metabolism and natural healing abilities to rid the body of toxins and experience some amazing benefits ~
- Boost energy
- Shed excess weight
- Feel lighter and cleaner
- Crush cravings for unhealthy foods
- Experience deeper sleep
- Improve digestion
- Decrease congestion & allergy symptoms
- Discover food sensitivities
- Create healthy habits that enliven you
Here’s what’s included:
- A 7-day Nutrition Plan that eliminates all of the major allergens, filled with exciting recipes! This includes your meal plan for the entire week, as well as shopping lists and a complete prep guide to make sure you’re set up for success.
- Private Facebook Group, where we will share challenges, successes, struggles and inspiration. This is our forum for accountability and support!
- Live Coaching Videos from Coach Jan, with tips on how to maximize the benefits of your plan. You’ll discover ways to make YOU a priority throughout this challenge and really get the most out of your commitment. Because it’s not just about WHAT we’re eating, you will have access to transformational coaching that is guaranteed to create powerful breakthroughs and positive forward momentum!
- Unlimited email access to Coach Jan throughout the challenge for additional support as needed.
- BONUS: Exclusive tips and resources for detoxing your environment, including home and personal care product recommendations. This adds another level, which can greatly enhance the benefits of your detox.
This is NOT a deprivational cleanse! This plan includes REAL, WHOLE food, while eliminating highly inflammatory/allergenic foods and toxins.
The best part about this challenge?
You’ll have the support and accountability of a group of like-minded people to encourage and inspire you along the way!
Together, we can learn from each other, share ideas, and lift each other up, celebrating our achievements!
Here’s what past clients of my group challenges are saying…
This challenge ended up being more about me, taking care of myself with something other than food/ running – i can’t remember exactly what you said Jan, what I do remember is asking myself ‘If I have the time to do or be anything, what would I do that keeps me happy and full of joy?’ That’s what I’ve been working on these past two weeks and taking time to paint for myself has given me great strength. Thanks Jan!
So glad that I participated in this challenge. Thank you so much for all of the encouragement, recipes and help for the last couple weeks. I really felt so much better and eventually had more energy. The first 3-4 days were a bit of an adjustment on my body but after that I just felt healthier. Once I got food prepped and organized it was easy to stay on track. Of course, I was happy that I lost a few pounds but just the overall way that I felt was a big bonus! I know I was more mindful of what I put in my body….instead of just grabbing whatever for a snack. Your videos were helpful as well and I liked all the information you shared with us. Just having that positive mind…and gratitude. Love the message! Again…I’m glad I made the decision to take this challenge and will continue to follow through with the meals and info that you shared! Thank you!!!!
Thanks a bunch for all the great tips & encouragement throughout the sugar challenge. I love that this challenge didn’t feel hyper focused on weight loss and helped us to mindfully focus on all aspects of our health – mind & body. For me personally, it was a great way to get myself back on track with healthy habits after the holidays. I definitely felt the benefits in my energy levels, mental clarity & focus as well as recovery from long runs & workouts during my peak training weeks. Added bonus: it is easy to continue practicing these techniques because they have become my new normal via the habit changes we made during those 14 days. Much Thanks!
Will You Join Us?
Please stay tuned for upcoming challenges!